Polcar holds its own and unique solution in Europe of quality designations of the products
, in accordance with the Uniform System of Information about the Quality of the Component:
Quality symbol distinction within thermal systems range - radiators, heaters, intercoolers and oil coolers.
– genuine parts* (OE) carrying the logo – trade mark of the vehicle manufacturer.
– original parts* (OEM/OES) carrying the logo - trade mark of the part manufacturer that supplies these components to vehicle assembly lines.
– replacement body parts of quality** matching the quality of components fitted on vehicle assembly lines - additionally carrying a certificate of quality issued by one of the following institutions: Centro Zaragoza, Thatcham, TÜV Rheinland or CAPA.
– replacement parts of quality** matching the quality of components fitted on vehicle assembly lines, sourced from and guaranteed by a specific manufacturer as indicated in Polcar catalogue.
– supplier-recommended replacement parts of quality** matching the quality of components fitted on vehicle assembly lines.
– replacement parts of quality** matching the quality of components fitted on vehicle assembly lines.
Parts marked with Z and ZJ can be made from different raw materials and using different technologies than those used to manufacture original parts.
– supplier-recommended replacement parts of higher quality.
– other replacement parts.
Polcar boasts a unique approach as to how information regarding quality is presented, allowing Customers to make a clear and conscious choice according to criteria of their choosing, e.g. quality/price level against the age of the car in question.
When creating quality designations, Polcar followed both old (Block Exemption 1400/2002) and new (Block Exemption 461/2010) EU Commission Regulations.
*) genuine/original parts offer quality equal to factory-fitted components; they are manufactured in compliance with vehicle manufacturer specifications and production standards
**) “parts of quality matching factory-fitted components” are parts, whose manufacturer attests they are of the same quality as components used during vehicle assembly